Experience in Good Housing Society or Corporate is Must. Candidate should be having knowledge of Basic Accounts, MS Office(word, Excel) and can prepare MIS independently. Attributes : Can Do Attitude, Go getter. (NO Freshers Pls)
1. Overall Administration and Incharge of housing society
2. Monitoring existing agencies to perform at optimum levels and prepare gaps reports
3. Vendor offerings and comparison / Acquire Quotes / Materials Procurement
4. Servicing Members of Housing society on various requirements
5. Monthly Expenses prepartions , connecting with accounting agency
6. Billing collection from members
7. Petty Cash, vouchers
8. Required Registers maintenance
9. Effective Communication within members, Committe and Vendors
10. Takes daily rounds Of the complex.Makes his observations and ensures the property is in good order.
11. Monitor water receipt, consumption and additional requirement of tanker water.
12. Observes and guides HK, Maintenance and Security functions to perform better.
13. Co-ordinate with different AMC vendors and on site, also arrange AMC Vendors for breakdown calls to reduce down time to minimum level possible.
14. Supervises day to day maintenance activities involving minor jobs and emergency nature pertaining to functioning of utilities equipments in the premises.
15. Prepares and/or implements procedures and systems to ensure orderly, efficient workflow.
16. Ensures all filing and collection of necessary documents are accurate, complete and submitted on a timely basis.
17. Deals with resident concerns and requests time to time to ensure resident satisfaction level is intact with MC.
18. Responsible for day to day Administration work
19. Maintaining records as per Bye-Laws and given SOP/Guidelines.
20. Preparing Agenda and Minutes of the Managing Committee, Annual General Body Meeting.
21. Preparation of monthly Accounts
22. Liaison with Govt Authorities likeCB, etc
23. Follow up with Society advocate for legal affairs
24. Overall supervision of the premises
25. Handling regular maintenance work and security
26. Attending complaints and solving them
27. Should be well versed with Bye Laws and acts
28. Experience in handling 20-30 members
29. Should be computer friendly
30. Good Verbal & written communication (English is must)
31. Knowledge of STP / WTP / Lifts Management / CCTV Management
Required languages:EnglishLocal LanguageHindi
Job Type: Full-time